Friday 4 November 2016

The Flower Challenge #2 Occasion

Hi everyone, it's the second challenge over at
'The Flower Challenge' and I have my DT card
to share with you today.
 

All I can say is WOW sooo many beautiful cards
were entered last month and it was such a difficult
job to choose the Winners and HM's.
 
 
We hope you will all join in again and show
us your amazing floral creations ! Please 
visit my link for more details and also to see 
my fellow team members too HERE
 and to show them some comment love ;)
 
 
This month the theme is........
 
'OCCASION' 
 
(Any special occasion for you)
Anyway here is my card, I went with acetate
this time and a Christmas theme. Not the easiest
 card to work with or photograph!!! but I must
 admit I do rather love the look of it.
 
 
I used some snowfall acetate as this was a
Christmas card. The Penny Black flower
stamp is soo pretty! I stamped it on vellum
and heat embossed it, then layered it twice
and added some glamour dust for sparkle.
 
 
 
 
Flower, Christmas, Poinsettia, Acetate, CAS
 
Supplies
 
Snowfall acetate
Clear acetate 
Penny Black Winter Joy stamp
WPlus9 sentiment
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Emboss Clear Embossing ink 
TH Distress ink
Wow White embossing powder
Clear gems 
Glamour dust
Copic
 
Hmm may add some red pearls to the centres later.
 
 
 
 
 
This is the banner to use if you want to
enter the challenge.
 
 
 
I also made this banner below if you care
to display it on your blog ;)
 

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful acetate card Viv

Anne

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Vivien, I couldn't wait to come here to tell you this card is both amazingly gorgeous and totally stunning!!
I love this acetate with the snow theme, but your Vellum Poinsettia takes the spotlight!!! The fact you heat embossed it and fussy cut it makes it look so real, I bet in person is even more beautiful.
Love how you layered the sentiment, I must try to stamp on acetate, I've seen it done and the results are always fabulous.
Amazing card, my sweet friend.
Big Hugs,
Maria.

Rosemary said...

beautifully done, viv!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh wow, I have never made a whole card of acetate like this. It is really very pretty! Great work!

Kim Heggins said...

OH MY....just love your gorgeous card. What an amazing flower, so creative!

Darnell said...

Dang, Vee, this is your best work yet! My all-time new fave!! I've just stopped to order some of that acetate. The flower is so gorgeous and 3D, it looks real! This is another winner, my friend!! Pinning it! Hugs, Dee

Esther said...

Awesome card! Acetate is such a tricky material to work with but you've absolutely rocked it with this stunning and sophisticated card. What a beauty! The poinsettia looks totally gorgeous against the clear background... the whole effect is just perfect. Amazing work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Gerrina said...

What a super stunning card! Looks so modern and fresh with the acetate! Not easy to make... Enjoy your sunday!

Karren said...

Your acetate card looks amazing, Viv! This is such a very special Christmas card!

Lisa T said...

Viv this is so beautiful! Wow, what a stunning card, I have only made a few acetate cards in my time, but you have really inspired me to give it another go! I love that snowfall acetate and the vellum poinsettia is so delicate and gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...