Saturday 15 October 2016

Flower Challenge #1 Reminder

Hi friends, back again with more cards to share.
It's Mid- month time over at 'The Flower Challenge'
and you still have time to enter. The theme of
this first challenge is an easy one.......
 
 
'Anything Goes With Florals'
 
 
I am sure you all have flower stamps/dies/stencils
which longed to be used. If you haven't seen the
 inspirational cards  there already, pop on over.
 So happy with the amazing response we have had
 already too!
 
 
 
See my amazing fellow DT cards HERE too and
 show them some love. The guidelines are also
there and please remember to add our banner.
I will leave it below my cards.
 
 
Right onto my cards, grab a cuppa and have a peek ;) 
I decided to use the same stamp on my cards just to 
show how different it can look.
 
 

 Blue Flower card
 
Flowers, CAS
 
Supplies
 
White Linen card
AltENew Best Mom stamp
Penny Black sentiment Gratitude
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Copic, Promarkers
Liquid Pearls Silver Pearl
Dewdrops blue and green
 
 
 
Recipe
 
I made an A2 card base and added another smaller panel. 
I stamped the flower image and coloured it using my
 Copics and Promarkers. Then I stamped the sentiment
and edged it using a matching Copic.  A few Dewdrops
and a few drops of Liquid Pearls on the flowers and it
was complete.
 
 
Kraft Congrats card
 
Flowers, Kraft
 
Supplies
 
Kraft card
AltENew Best Mom stamp
Hero Arts Congrats die
Hero Arts Unicorn white ink
Wow Embossing Powder White
TH Distress ink Pink Raspberry
Little Things sequins
 
 
Recipe
 
I made an A2 card base, stamped and heat embossed the
flower image. Then I used my Distress ink to colour the
flowers. I cut the die cut and coloured that in the same way.
I just coloured half and blended it with water for an
 Ombre look. I stuck the die cut on the card and added the
sequins.
 
 
Here is our banner (which I designed), to use in our challenges.
We would love it if you care to display it on your
 blogs too ;)
 
 
 
 
Also this one if you prefer to just add to your blogs ;)
 
 
 




8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two beautiful cards Viv

Anne

Canonbury creations said...

Two gorgeous flower cards Viv and I love the banner you designed for the new blog! Can't get my head around the fact that our boys have started school! Only seems like yesterday we were swapping baby photos. Hope Charlie is enjoying it as much as my Charlie xx

Aileen said...

Viv, two beautiful cards, love this stamp. Now I need to try colouring on Kraft, it looks stunning.

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous set of cards, viv... really love the one you did on the kraft cardstock!

Gerrina said...

Wow Viv you made two stunning cards! Love the colouring on both and can't pick a favorite; they are both beautiful! Enjoy the weekend!

~@ngie~ said...

both cards are just gorgeous darl :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Karren said...

Beautiful cards! The kraft one is so striking and the white one is so crisp and clean.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Vivien, both cards are lovely, the blue flowers look amazing, I don't use kraft card stock often and I should, your card is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Maria.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...