Monday 2 November 2015

Hang in There card

Good evening friends, I am sharing my latest
'Less is More' card at long last!
Been so busy organizing a Halloween party
 for the grandchildren yesterday.
 
 
I only managed to get the house back to 
normal today. Bats, scary mice, posters,
cobwebs with spiders. I went mad as
 usual lol.
 
 
 
 I think I may have OHD...
Obsessive Halloween disorder!! Anyway
the littlies enjoyed it all and the numerous 
games  we played. Pin the wart on the witch,
also Don't eat Fred (google it) was a big
 hit too.


Anyway I will leave a few photo's below
if you are nosey. Now onto my 'LIM' card.
The them this week is......
 
 
Paper Piecing
 
 

Why do I always read that as paper 
piercing?? I am not a fan of the
subject I'm afraid.....but I did have a
 quick go anyway. Please be kind ;)



How lovely to see that Val is a guest
 designer over at LIM this week too!!
Great card too Val ;)



Right enough waffling, here is my card.


ps. Glad you can't see me as I write this
 as I am waving a bat (for getting flies with)
madly all around me. A drated fly is driving
 me mad swooping wildly at me randomly.




Cat, CAS
Aww look at that cute kitty !


White Linen card
OpalManor digi image
Pink Petticoat Watercolour stripes
& PP Woodgrain digi papers
 (for the paper piecing & small panel)
Die-namics cross stitch dies
Computerized sentiment



Will just show you this one, but all the lounge was full of stuff too lol.



I put lots of signs up, this was outside the bathroom.

                                                                            
                                                          


                                                                                    
This is what happens when I say smile............cue cheesy grins!




13 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a super cute card that is Viv . . . isn't it sad that PP is closing down :( LOVE that happy photo of the littlies! Thanks for making me smile! Hazel xx

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Viv, a cute image.
Pauline
x

Canonbury creations said...

Brilliant card Viv, love that cat! What a great time the kids had with all your Halloween decorations and games. Love the rat on the skirting board :o) Thanks for the lovely comments!
Val x

Christine L said...

Loving your 'hang in there' card.... there are often times when that sentiment is needed and it goes so well with your paper pieced cat!!

Your Halloween pics are fab.... and I got to admit I DID google Don't Eat Fred.... but couldn't find it so I'm still in the dark!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Viv, lovely paper piecing.
Looks as thought the boys enjoyed your efforts :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

Forgot to say that my great-grandson Ryan was 10 yesterday!!!

Viv said...

http://www.theteacherwife.com/2012/09/dont-eat-pete.html
Thanks Christine,.... try that link for the game....says Pete but any name is ok ;) xx

Creating with Susan said...

Great Card! Love that cat image - so Cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Too cute!!!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I bet the grandkids loved you getting into the Halloween spirit with them. Oh and a super cute and fun card Viv as always, thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Even if you don't like doing it it looks great VIv!
Cute little critter!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

What a sweet card, that is always a useful sentiment Viv.
Looks like you had tons on Halloween fun!
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Well done for getting all Halloweeny, looks great. And I love your card, that kitty is so cute, I used him for a DT card a while back. Lovely paper piecing.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...