Monday 22 April 2013

Pink butterflies card

Good afternoon all, here is another quick post for the
'Less is More' challenge again.The brief this week was
to CASe one of two cards, I chose to CASe Chrissy's
yet again.Grab a tea/coffee and come and have a look
at what I made......
I used a new Kaisercraft clear stamp called 'Flutter',
loving that one now, so pretty. I wantercoloured 
the image using TH Salty Ocean and Picked 
Raspberry inks. The sentiment is from an old
Cuttlebug  die set. I couldn't stop myself using
some glitter (Glamour dust) on the sentiment also :)
Have a good week everyone, I am trying to lose 
weight....again. Lots of healthy eating and more
 excercise....wish me luck !

15 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Viv, I looove that background stamp ♥

Ruth said...

Another of your beauties! Ruth x

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...this turned out really beautiful, love that stamp!! I have a hard time with CAS, but I love yours!!

Sue said...

This gorgeous Viv. I love the colours and fabulous design
hugs Sue xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning Viv.

Chrissy C said...

Beautiful card

Inkyfingers said...

This is so pretty and I love the subtle look of the sentiment. I still love how you photograph your cards!!!

Canonbury creations said...

That's such a pretty image Viv, I love the interlocking background, bet it would make a gorgeous wedding card:) I love this technique too, so effective. So more babies on the way eh? Not here though, maybe next year!
Val x
ps good luck with the diet:)

Wendy Fraser said...

Just stunning, I so wish I could make CAS cards! xx

Chrissie said...

I need to lose weight after my river cruise on the Rhine last week Viv!
This is another super one it looks SO pretty!
Thanks as ever!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

That stamp is gorgeous and you've coloured it beautifully. A gorgeous card Viv. Xx

Patricia said...

I love your creations they are so elegant. I really like the stamp you have used on this one,, making a very pretty card.
Have a great Day

Patricia x

Christine L said...

So CAS and beautiful Viv... love it!!!


Hugs
Christine x

Beccy said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this card Viv! It's gorgeous! The colours are so pretty and the sentiment is so subtle under the stamping and colouring. Wonderful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Sue - said...

Just love your card. The stamp is beautiful.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...