Monday 7 January 2013

Pink and flowery card

Hi everyone,I hope you are all well and happy today. Not 
got my card making mojo back yet , luckily I have a few cards
 I made a while ago to show you. Here is a  mainly pink card,
( typical of me I hear you say lol) I hope you like it.
 
ps. I was thrilled for one of my cards to be chosen as a
 CAS favourite ( Best of 2012 ) over at Splitcoast stampers
 ( smiley face).I added a pic of it below now....musical bow one.
 
 
 Chosen as (CAS fav for 2012) over at Splitcoast stampers.
 Card Recipe
Card   Linen white 'Papermill shop'
Design paper   Henbury lane ?
Image   Day for daisies digi 'Pearls in her hair'
Embossing folder  Cuttlebug 'daisies'?
Butterfly stamp cArt-Us
Pearls from stash
Copics and Promarkers
Glamour dust
Liquid pearls 'White opal'
Chalks Dovecraft
3d pads
Challenges
In the Pink #10   'Pink & Pearlie'
Creative Moments #7  'Emboss it /Anything goes'
ABC Challenge     'E for Embossing'
Oozak   'Anything goes with pink and bling'
 

13 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Wow, congratulations Viv on your accolade!! Not that I'm surprised your cards are always gorgeous:) I love that musical bow and sentiment it would make a wonderful wedding card. Love that pink paper as well, so pretty. Dreary here today, I wish it would get cold and sunny, such depressing weather!
Val x

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning cards, you always make such classy cards xx

Karen Petitt said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations - congratulations and no big surprise - very elegant and beautiful cards!
Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments for Challenge #7 Emboss It/Anything Goes. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again Karen (P) CM DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue said...

Such stunning cards Viv. I am not surpised your CAS card was picked at the favourite of last year, it really is wonderful.
Hugs Sue

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Ooooh Viv - what a gorgeous card. This is one of my favourite ADFD images and you have coloured her perfectly. Love the background paper too.
Thank you for joining us again at In The Pink - do pop by again!
Happy New Year - Sylvia x
PS: Congrats. on your Splitcoast Stampers award - well deserved, and your CAS card is sensational.

Ellibelle said...

Congrats on having one of your cards chosen as a top 2012 card!! I can see why, the card is gorgeous!
Loving your new creation too, beautiful sketch and image.
Thanks so much for playing along at ABC challenges!

Glenda Atkins said...

Well deserved 'best of 2012' pick, it is a gorgeous card! Love the pink card too, wonderful colouring and design.
hugs
Glenda

Christine L said...

Hi Viv..

Well I didn't say 'typical' at all... I said 'fabulous'!! And your card is.... just that! She is one of my favourite images.. so delicate.. and you have coloured her perfectly. I also love the layout.. not too much, but just enough.

Congrats also on you SCS win... what a fabulous CAS you did for it!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Chrissy C said...

Both lovely cards and I am not surprised your was chosen, it is beautiful. I love the way you photograph your cards too.

Beccy said...

Congratulations on having your beautiful card chosen as CAS favourite Viv, it's very well deserved! I love the image on the first card, and that background paper is gorgeous.
Cheers,
Beccy

Jan Hennings said...

love the pink and sweet card!

Louise said...

Beautiful card, very elegant, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our embossing challenge
Louise

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us Oozak challenges.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...