Saturday 22 December 2012

Tequila card

Good morning everyone, another grey, rainy, dismal day again here.
The least said about the weather the better I fear ! Anyway here is
my card for the 'Less is More'  challenge again. It's week 99-100
& a recipe this time which is............
Drinks
"You can choose tea, coffee, water, sodas, alcohol of course if
 you wish, in fact any drink at all"
So I chose alcohol , it being very near Christmas and New Year
when we tend to consume most. Details of my card below...and
 no it isn't me!Oooh and it's a one layer card too.....not so 
scared of those now it seems. I used a flower &
 stem mask for the distress inking too.Sorry ............yes 
I know it's yet another PINK card.
ps. I wish  Chrissie, Mandi , Jen & all the other  fabulously
 talented LIMettes a very Happy Christmas too !
hugs Viv xx
 Card Recipe
Card Linen white ( as always)
Image   Bugaboo digi  'Ruby Tidbits-Tequila'
Promarkers
Glamour dust
Quickie glue pen
Sentiment ( came with the digi ...but I added the hic!)
Flower and stem masks ( not sure which just had them handy)
Th Distress ink Spun sugar
Challenges
'Less is More' #99-100 Recipe 'Drinks'

14 comments:

Kathyk said...

I nearly used the martini version!! Your card is quite simply .... LUSH!!!!

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

Ditto to Kathy!
I had the martini sentiment stamped, but the card didn't work out!
This is fab Viv!
Thanks so much and Happy Christmas!
Chrissie x
"Less is More"

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
Fabulous card....
Merry christmas to you Viv....
Hugs Sylvie
Xx
Gorgeous hot day in Gibraltar 20 degsxxx

Karin said...

Funny card Viv, I love it! Also a very Happy Christmas to you and your family!
Karin x

Loli said...

Hola viv, super divertida (funny) card, i love boogadoo stamps!!.
A warm hug from Palma and blessings for you and your family, see you in 13 days:D

sue said...

fab card viv,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you & your family.
sue xx

Monika said...

what a crazy card and FAB too :-)

Tequilla => ok
I raise my glass to you.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!


Monika

Rosemary said...

hee hee!! what a fun card, viv!! merry christmas to you... thanks so much for all the lovely comments over the past year!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous Viv, classy yet funny, love it!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is great fun Viv and I love the added hic! Have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2013. Vicky x

Heather said...

What a fabulous card Viv, a brilliant sentiment - such fun!!

I'm just catching up and would like to wish a very Merry Christmas and may for the wishes come true for the New Year !!
hugs
Heather xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A brilliant choice of image and sentiment Viv - love this fun card!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year - hugs, Sylvia xx

Aileen said...

What a fun card! Fab. x

Jen Nelson said...

just love it viv

Thanks for joining us
Sorry for the late visit...
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...